Monday, March 1, 2010

ku punya 20sen


here's my 20cent







I don like to disclose that much information about me
cause i don want ppl to think that they really really know me =)
of course i will reveal bits by bits bout me =D
and most of you already know what kind of person i am
which is more than enough
of course...
only very very few ahem.. candidates 
really really knew everything bout me =DDDDDDD
not good lor if alot of ppl know...
cause....
you will rob me away from my privacy =( sobs...
i am still a very mysterious person and i like it that way =D
i prefer ppl to take some time to know about me if they really want to... ^^








but hey..
gonna tell u a tiny winy thingy about myself today
these are few things u might already know about me
but u wont know why i acted like that for sure =)














1: I am cute =D
(just like the baby XD)




1st fact about me
cant deny that rite?
everyone says the same thing =)
there ARE reasons why ppl say i'm always perasan
yawn...
cause if i'm not bold enough to say so...
where can i find the confidence when i'm working in the real world
I am timid
minute
dwarf
call me wateva
i have dealt with this issue since i was a kid
i don get agitated
 angry
bla bla..
whenever u call me names.. 
u can cont till ur bored with it =)))
since shortness is not a really good thing for guys,
God knew and gave me my cutenessss =DDDDDDDD












2nd : I eat like a rubbish bin Dumpster Truck





i may look small
but i can eat twice thrice as much as any of u can imagine =)
i'm making full use of my high metabolism rate
i don want ppl to think that
"aiya.. he's a small kid.. sure cannot eat... bla bla bla"
continue harping wateva u want
i like to get u dumbfounded =)
don ever look down on me
(i know i know... i know u have to look.. down when ur talking to me XD )
HAHAHAHAHA









No comments:

Post a Comment