Monday, June 21, 2010

melborune oh melbourne

omg, i love her hair!
*since the 1st day of my class*
and she has a voice of an angel
*Bernard melts*
>.<






oh oh
and i borrowed a PSP from my classmate for
GOD OF WAR: Mount of Olympus!
it's in the picture =DD








last saturday i attended a malay wedding
well it was one of my DotA teammates bro getting married


congratulations!
this is the pressie that they distributed
a cute tiny cup
because they don have "bunga telur" anymore
my fren said.. in these modern days
this tradition was extinct o.O
sobs
so much for seeing real "bunga telurs" since we read so much bout it during form 3 rite?
wat was it again? 
Aku Anak Timur???
hahahahaha








another reason to go there is for the food
gosh.. rendang... so niceeeeee!
normally only get to eat during Hari Raya..






kakacaucau la waiters ni...






ohoh.. another wedding nearby
wanted to have our second lunch there as well =p
okok.. weren't that bad la.. lol








semoga bahagia selama-lamanya










HAHA
ONE MORE THING
ADRIAN DOESN't KNOW HOW TO EAT IN MALAY TRADITION
SO NOOB! LOL
he was like trying so so hard...
hahahahahahahahahahaha







sadly
there was one thing i really couldn't tolerate
which is
the cleanliness of my hands


these teapots (kendi) were provided
it contains clean water to wash our hands prior eating
i mean.. fingers
you place your hand on the base of the teapot
and pour it slowly to clean ur fingers
it was hard for me
I NEED SOAP!
washing my fingers like that after having a meal is unhygienic
(no offense to my dear malay frens, i respect everything about this tradition)
this is because
I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)
not severe one *thank god*
or i would be ranting like a mad fella there >.<










so after having our lunch there (sounds rude >.<)
we were headed to infinity for few games
and too bad there wasn't any soap dispenser
so i had no choice
but to play DotA
with a piece of tissue on my mouse >.<



yea... just like this =___="
everyone was looking at me
especially the one sitting next to me
when adrian saw..
he totally went wtf and was speechless
his expression was.. priceless
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
sorry lor.. 
i can't bear to have my baby mouse dirtied ma...




No comments:

Post a Comment