Friday, June 11, 2010

Tak percayakan ia


my 1st mini laptop
so fweaking small!
and laggy... had to delete so many useless programs
oh well.. it's free anyway
it's my new external harddisk =D
thankyou slowmyx!










this is random


few weeks ago
my wabbit, Luna died
internal bleeding
bitten by neighbors doggy
sowwy i couldn't protect u >.<
rest in peace. Amen.







omg. so cuteeeee!
wanted to grab some home >.<
but better not..
i fear my Lola will bully them









and
everyone's into world cup now
i am not into it, at all
why?
lazy to explain
i'm not a sissy kay =___="
football is just not my type of sports
swimming is suits me better
talk DotA with me
not football =p
when i read the newspapers
i would totally ignore the sports section
and i do find it surprising when some of my frens
especially wei hoe.. who would suddenly talk to me bout football
=_____="
manga also i don mind la
football wor
u were like asking a frog under a coconut shell
lol






All i can say is

MAY THE BEST TEAM WINS!~









finally finally

(the ticket)
there was a Utar promnite 2 days ago
paid 35bucks for it
hahahahahahaha
guess wat
tonnes of my frens that went
said it sucked so so so so so badly
sorry le pei pei, eric, whoever involved in organizing
there were all complaining to me
can't help it but listened to their rantings
"it was boring"
"wasted 35bucks"
"went there just to take pics"
"nothing special"
those are wat they told me
somehow i was smart enough not to go....
cause i don have a date =p
i'm not going to say how good or bad it went
i wasn't there to judge =)
so just forget about it
it's over
^^

2 comments:

  1. LOL... Pei2 and I were not the ones organizing la... if it's us to organize.. HmmpH~ sure heboh~ sure the best promnight ever XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha i thought u guys were involved or something... yea.. i agree.. wont be something like that =p

    ReplyDelete