Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i rushed bac to ipoh at 3.30am
i was fcking pissed
my uncle called me yesterday
and told me he took out the cable
from my computer
i was thinking.. maybe it's just the internet cable
so i did not care much at 1st...
&
the reason was
he doesn't want my sister to on9 so much
i understand that anyway



but the crappy thing was..
when i reached home
i found out that
he took out the cable for my power supply
and he doesn't know how to fix it bac
MY WHOLE COMP WAS OFF!!!
i was so furious
i mean, if u don bloody know how to fix it
WHY ON EARTH TAKE IT OUT??
why cant just wait for me this Friday to settle it?
why wanna disrupt my connection & comp!!??
~!@#$%^&*
damn
i had to persuade myke and kp to fetch me home
thanks to them
really appreciated it


PS: sorry, when it comes to my comp, my patience is quite limited

No comments:

Post a Comment