Friday, October 30, 2009

In the Jungle


3.56 AM
biological clock screwed up
class at 10 AM till 4PM
oh well
kampar lifestyle






had been doing craps lately
spending most of my time in my room
watching shows
reading newspaper/manga
chatting on9




*28th Oct 09*


Formatting laptops in my room =D
oh, i've always wanted to own few comps in my own room
though it was just temporary
i was still happy. hahahaha!





Yy & Jill's laptop
formatted both to Windows 7
both as good as new =)
damn! once again i did a great job =p





*29th Oct 09*





had a cold today
slept earlier
so, couldn't sleep now
still wide awake
&
had been thinking alot lately
minus all those craps
i decided to watch a movie



I chose

The Bucket List


(lazy to find a bigger image)



why?
dunno..
i have too many movies
spoilt by choices
heard it was good
but i think it was an OK show





stomach was growling
i just couldn't ignore it
boiled water
and
made a cup of
Earl Grey tea






&
Cooked Maggi
(ahem.. ahem)
4 days to digest huh? =p
i don always eat instant noodles
so nvm gua.....





There..
a cup of Dilmah's Earl Grey & Maggi Curry





was multi tasking as well
eating
listening to the radio,
watching The Bucket List,
&
playing Cafe World,
er....
not my mine obviously, Lol
i use other ppl's account to play their games
weird huh?







my phone died today
there, my 1st ever phone, nokia 3200
bought it secretly =p
was with me for 5 years
time to let go =(((((
may she rest in peace




&
i wasn't watching documentary
it was a scene from the show
=D



3 comments:

  1. u should reformat mine for me when i get back then =)

    not forgetting animes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously bernard. have u already forgotten me.
    its only been a year.

    and i thought we were best friends.
    lol.

    all the way from melbourne. ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete