Saturday, December 19, 2009

i know when i'm a bad kid

hey peeps.. i'm finally bac =)
no more exams
yay!





(haha, pic taken while playing treasure madness and watching digimon. yes i do watch digimon)

featuring
hehe.. a packet of dunhill ciggy..
yup.. thats rite.. i started smoking =)
peer pressure leh.. so try lor
don scold me.. =(








oh.. and remember amanda's my hairband?
i'm still wearing it XD



hehe... cant help it leh.. i like it alot XD
thanks amanda! HAHAHAHA
i think.. it's time for me to have a good hair cut..
any suggestions?






maybe.. bald like this?


"watcha want dude.. tell me watcha want!"



=.=" like criminal only
ngam ngam released from prison
this pic was taken years ago when i purposely shaved it like that




sigh.. dunno le...
wait till i get bac to ipoh tomoro
will be a busy week also




Avatar is waiting for me
Adrian is waiting for me
Jill is waiting for me
Uncle is waiting for me
my comp is waiting for me
my sister is waiting for me
Karin is.. waiting for me too?
lol no la.. i am waiting for her




arghhhh!!!!
gosh... when can i wait for something or someone..
suin la...








PSSSS: I DON SMOKE WAN OKIE! =.=" it was just a box of ciggy that was bought for some purpose. SELLING it for 9 bucks.. anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment