Wednesday, September 30, 2009

da suki desu




Everyone has their own way of studying
for me
i study in front of my comp
nope
no table
cause i don need one
Take a look at my room in kampar...





Those are my notes for Retail Management, my last paper
though it looks messy
but it's actually sorted according to chapters and stuff
(sounds contradictory huh)
hahahahahaha
ohohoh...
see my huge tower casing?
thats my ultrapro desktop computer =D
no laptops/desktops in kampar can match it's power =p







weird way of studying huh?




been doing that for 6 freaking years. lol











Took this pic from Adrian's trip to 'god knows where' with Eugene
It's a sweet picture
few ppl were tagged in this pic as well


I love this picture
Thanks guys
wish i was there as well
next time k? =)


2 comments:

  1. wah all the notes scattered on the floor.. lol

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea lor... no choice.. easier to read that way.. which chapter.. bla bla..

    ReplyDelete