Tuesday, September 29, 2009

freak


back once again
was halted by my exams
oh well
ended =D




do u guys know that i'm a download freak?
bet most of u know that i hog up lots of anime/movies/tv series




here, show u guys wat i have been doing since i started 6 years ago



taken from my not so pro comp in Ipoh
i download 12 things at the same time
odd number?
don ask me why
my fav number is 14 anyway =p






so.. that is from Ipoh...
lets take a look at Kampar's ultimateprocomputer =p

hahahaha
around 16 downloads, quite normal le
sometimes i will have 32 files queueing
i have no choice cause my housemates are using as well
cannot be so selfish le
sharing connection ma
(try to look at the size of stuff i'm downloading =p)




I never switch off both of my comps
i am in Ipoh now
but my downloads are still running in Kampar
so when i go bac Kampar, boom! all done =))))))
sweet huh?
&
When i'm bac to kampar
my downloads in Ipoh would do the same
when i come bac again, boom again!
ahhhhh.. so nice... =))))))






now...
do u see why i'm a download freak? =D
myke's freaked off from the way i'm downloading
and my bad habit.......






u know...
I LOVE TO STARE AT MY DOWNLOADS
even though i know it wont move much
shiet hor? is this a disorder?
obsessive?





Obsessive downloading compulsive disorder?
ODCD?

>.<





No comments:

Post a Comment