Friday, January 29, 2010

ampuni aku dari segala dosa ku

sem started bla bla
buzzz buzzzz
s-o-r-r-y f-o-r n-o-t u-p-d-a-t-i-n-g






Have i ever told u..
that i have a fetish for long hair?
yes, F-E-T-I-S-H
lets define 'fetish'







a) an object (hair) worshipped by people because they believe a spirit lives in it.
=__=" WTF? worshipped?
i don worship hair k =.="





b) anything... (hair) to which too much respect or attention is given
=DDDDD
now thats the right one...
besides that.. i heard when u have fetish for something..
u will be aroused by it O.O
hmmm.. quite true sometimes i guess...






today.. i'll invite Mr. G o o g i r l
to help me search under section "long hair"
lets rate my taste.. ok ma? =)))





ooo.... quite good choice...
not bad not bad... i like it =D








er........ something just looks wrong =.="










............................................... zzzzzz
niama! NOT THIS TYPE LA OF COURSE!
and why is this a guy!? =.="









dude... i'm not gay.. I'M NOT FCKING GAY!
GALS ONLY PLEASE FOR FCKS SAKE!









this is.. a bit.. too much?









elo mr googirl.. i'm interested in chicks.. not ghosts










huh?
WTF IS SHE DOING HERE!???
FCK OFF!! FCKKKKK OFFFFFFF!
(she's miley cyrus rite? i dunno and i don wanna know her face)








omg.. hawt..~!
i mean..  nice hair.. niceeee! 2 thumbs up!!!  =DDD










MIAOOOOO!!
Purrrrrrrrr-fecto! omg.. her hair.. omg! oh my girl~! XD










i just jizzed in my pants >.<






know her? her name is YuKiu
sounds weird but she can really really sing!
a new singer that emerged recently
here's her website =DDDD
(http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/yu_kiu)









See.. my taste not that bad rite?
it happened to me when i was young..
then i started playing gals hair..
stroking them...
oh.. it makes me feel...
high HAPPY! HAHA








anyway.. thanks to Mr.Googirl for helping me out
=D
adios!










No comments:

Post a Comment