Monday, January 18, 2010

Snake hisses






nice hor? =D
i loveeeeee it XD
taken kat 'dangdut'. hehe








it was indeed the BEST birthday ever =)
even better than my 21st
thanks to everyone who made it happen =)





featuring my Razer Copperhead  ! awesome lehhhh! XD



and also





my new Razer Goliathus Mat! XD
gosh.. it complements each other!
AWESOMENESSSSS!!!!!





WOOOHOOOO!!!

thanks again to Chinyap, Adrian, ET, Rocky and so on~ for this gift!
appreciate it to the max max max!
of course there are other gifts as well from Vic, Yin and Hui
love you guys to bits! muaxxxx!
=)









I just started my sem today
currently in second year doing my third semester
1 and a half year more to graduate! XD
classes were boring
but nevertheless, i'm going to work hard this semester!
got to finish my newspaper 1st =D
chiaoz











PS: Dear ANNIECOW, where's my mamba? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment