Tuesday, February 16, 2010

so they think that she will never get married. getting married? u gotta be kidding. how could u even DARE to utter it. sometimes, there's no one to blame. Till the end, if u wish to walk down this path after all the effort we put into you, so be it. naivety seriously kills. killed to be exact. tell me how to protect someone so naive... ? should i just let you go and understand how this world REALLY looks like? To wat extent should i really protect you...? is protecting really destroying someone's life...? God, who are u testing now? me? them? testing my potential to lie? testing how long more can they protect? really.. how do u want it to end? some guidance plz? do we really have to hurt to protect then...? if no one told me about it.. i wouldn't have known.. or maybe i ignored it for too long? God... i think ur calling upon me rite? it's time for me to do something rite? alrite.. i will then... after all, I really am God's Messenger. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment