Monday, February 8, 2010

yawn

Having a hard time now
It was hard
real hard
(not erection -___-")







I just learned how to DELETE 
(special thanks to my dearest twin)
I just learned not to be so compulsive 
I just learned that i cannot collect everything in the world
I just learned to let go
I just learned it was much difficult for me to let go even the smallest part of my collections compared to relationships (seriously)
I just learned some things are meant to be collected









My collection means the world to me
you may say i'm crazy and stupid
insult all you want
but don ever come and find me if u need ANYTHING that i have
because i may not be so nice anymore









this is my hobby
this is my life
no matter how bleak u think it is
i don change for ppl
i changed for myself
yes, i changed.








PS: sharing is caring. piracy kills

4 comments:

  1. let me guess? ur anime collections? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... bye bye to your anime.... but agree with you... dont bother by what others say about u.. it's ur hobby wht... wht's wrong with tht wor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao who dare insult u!!!...collection is most enjoyable thing...me also collect many music,ps2,psp,xbox games and anime game is my hobby and i can enjoy what i want ...I SUPPORT U ALWIZ BRO~!!!!

    ReplyDelete