Wednesday, March 24, 2010

U



U know wat is a fortune cookie isn't it?
well, it was my 1st time tasting it
never knew bout it till Amanda gave me some to try
for those who never tried before
it's actually quite sweet
and crunchy






The shape is quite funny though







awwwww... so cute... 
it's only available in orange flavour i think
hahahahaha
so how do eat this?
for me
I wanted so swallowed the whole thing
but amanda halted me
actually the right way to eat it was to break it into half
O.O
noob me









There's a reason why it is called fortune cookie



Ahhhhh! there's something inside!
a piece of paper!
(sorry, noob at breaking it into half >.<)
i took the courtesy to scan it since it's much easier to see it that way =)
Lets see what it says about me 







<<<>>>




This is wat i found
ok.. sounds good huh
and so.. i was greedy enough and since it tasted quite good
i couldn't get hold of myself to eat another one =D










OOOOOOOOOO




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
shiet.. can't deny that hor
 =DDDDDDD
i know u all love me



No comments:

Post a Comment