Friday, April 2, 2010

miss

as most of u might know..
i met an accident weeks bac
sole reason why i don have car for a month
gg
how to dota? >.<
i need dota >.<




okay.. teruk?
entahlah.. macam tak teruk..
but my uncle says quite teruk >.<
yea.. my fault...
no.. not rich enough to change a new car
so.. too bad for me la..
zzzzzzz









I havent been a good catholic recently
i did not attend ash wednesday
nor did my confession
nor palm sunday
this is.. so wrong
I've never missed it since i was born
God.. i'm so sorry
i shall repent for my sins











anyway.. have u tried entering libraries in short pants?
=DDDD


hahahahahahahaha!
with slippers summor!
pro or not?
well...
cant deny tat..
Bernard Keith is above the law =D
Thou shall obey me! ^^











well..
as i just finished my last presentation
(havent change >.<)
i rushed home
to type this
i do not know whether u will read my blog
nevertheless
Happy Birthday To You..
May God bless you in every way..
Take care...

2 comments:

  1. ceh ceh! i went into the library with shorter pants than urs and with slippers also larhhh. :P

    and i went for palm sunday. boo! haha

    ReplyDelete