Friday, April 16, 2010

farewell....................rip

Dear Facebook,






I'm LAME
because I like my own status on Facebook

I have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) 
so, I'm lonely and i need grave attention from everyone

I need to post something on Facebook all the time so that people know I exist

I share everything on Facebook because I don't have a personal life

I add everyone on Facebook to prove that I have a lot of frens
which makes me lame again because I have only met 10% of them in real life

I TALK OUT LOUD to frens all the time to show that I'm proud of myself
I dont use messages as those are for pussies

I hope everyone will like all my posts. So, please start 'liking' them
because my body will release an enormous amount of endorphins
which makes me happy each time u 'like' my post
yes, i get high that way.

I love to post mysterious status because I'm a coward bastard

I need to on9 24 hours to show that Facebook is my 'second home'

I refresh my Facebook page every 10 minutes because I'm very nosy

Thank you




           Best regards,
           Mr. Lonely








Yes, that's me
Call me Mr. Lonely










COME ON!


GET A LIFE, HUMANS!
Man... some people really get on my nerves
I thank God some people are hidden in my list =D
Do what you want
IDFC
whoever annoys me will be hidden =D
easy.
i don need to complain that much
i get things done =D









PS: this post is for me to rant out what i have surveyed about people when using Facebook
therefore, it has no connection with anyone =)


No comments:

Post a Comment