Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Because i am stupid... =_="

I WANNA GET BLOOD POISONING!!!
I WANNA GET INFECTED NOW!!!
NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!





NO! IT'S NOT A DYING MATTER!





It's an... AWESOME matter =D





something caught my attention today






spare me some time and read this





A 13-year-old Croatian girl baffled doctors after waking from a coma speaking fluent German and unable to speak in her mother tongue.
The girl, who cannot be named, lost consciousness for 24 hours after being hospitalised for blood poisoning, Croatian media reports.
Doctors at Split's KB Hospital have been left baffled by her bizarre condition, all failing to make a diagnosis.
The teenager, from the southern Croatian town of Knin, had been studying German at school, but her parents maintain she had not been able to communicate in the language previously.
"You never know when recovering from such a trauma how the brain will react," the hospital director Dujomir Marasovic reportedly said.
"Obviously we have some theories although at the moment we are limited in what we can say because we have to respect the privacy of the patient."
The girl has been evaluated by paediatricians, psychologists and a neuro-psychiatrist who are yet to find an explanation for the condition. Tests are continuing.
(credits to.. yahoo?)







SEE!
So...
if i get blood poisoning now...
after 24 hours..
i can speak fluently in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin!
FCKINGGGGGGGGGGG
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENESSSSSS!!!!







BUT...
i realised something..
i cannot speak my mother tongue wor..
which is my mother tongue...?
teochew? hakka?
shit.. i don even know...
damn... if i ask my grandma now.. she's gonna fcking slaughter me >.<
but but but
not good meh????







i get to master Jap, Kor, and Mandarin
while dropping Teochew.. Hakka..
or maybe cantonese...
then.. how about English??
if i ever forget english.. i rather suicide now =.="
i don wanna sing
"Touch My Body"
like this guy
( i think u all know him =.=")









TUTS MY BARREH!?
=_____="
NO WAYYY!
I will be shunned by my frens when singing karaoke
I wanna sing my MLTR songs! >.<







SO HOW!??
blood poisoning = gain access to 3 new languages (Jap, Korean, Mandarin)
IN 24 hoursss!!
i guess i cannot be greedy..
it's only fair if i drop 3 languages...
i think i will drop Teochew.. Hakka...
and Cantonese >.<
since i am a SUPER BANANA
according to someone.. ahem~
=D
so it doesn't make much difference rite if i drop it or not???
ok! DECIDED! I SHALL GET MY BLOOD POISONED! >.<















PS: i think i forgot something important.... wtf is blood poisoning !? =____="
and poisoned by what!? Sighhhhhhh i'm so stupid

2 comments:

  1. you funny lah as always lol
    heck it got me thinking too.
    what's blood poisoning? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk =.="
    i seriously thought it was something simple
    but lazy too google bout it la =.="
    zzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete