Tuesday, April 27, 2010

what do i do?

loneliness struck back!
finally.. u came back to haunt me
it's been some time since u last visited me
hahaha
don even know if it's good to have such feelings
you have never bothered me for years
why come bac now?
aren't you an associate of karma
who are trying to torment my life?
hahaha.. yea.. u guys did so well that i think i did not become a human with much of my own feelings
you showered me with the feelings of others
so that i will never forget what i have done
so that i will always think and feel from in others' shoe
yes boss
 no pain no gain ma ^^







just wanna ask..
are my karma lessons over yet?
cause..
i think i've repented for my sins
4 years should be enough rite?
spare me this time okay?
i see some signs..
i shall accept this loneliness feeling
as a reward for repenting for my sins kay? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment