Saturday, May 15, 2010

I need you amu maldo mothae i want you

exam ended yesterday
everyone seemed to be enjoying so much
but somehow everything just felt the same
well.. i was happy though because someone sent me a song i wanted so badly
thanks =)))))))
oh the song title is
Because I'm Stupid (acoustic version) - SS501
(listened 100+ times and still counting =D)
but the happiness just didn't last that long
why?
I don know
maybe because i'm stupid...
HAHAHAHA












nah. everyone goes through this stage
just that.. i never thought this feeling is haunting me after so many years
no no no no
i'm not missing someone kay
not at all
moved on
=)










(my exam paper)
The stupidest subject ever
This is wat i do when i'm free =D
smileysssssss
=))))))))))
i remember when i 1st started drawing it
it was either Siew Wei or Wan Theng who taught me
not exactly taught..
i learned from them i think
but sadly.. 
no matter how hard i practice..
most of them cacated >.<












This feeling.. is quite dreadful..
normally i wont show much of it..
and most of the time people wont realise it
but one way to find out is to see how much i eat
hahahahaha
had my breakfast
but
i couldn't even finish a packet of Nasi Lemak
gg-fied
oh well.. i get over alot of things quite fast
but.. not this time..
oh well...
















14th December! <3 <3 <3 
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment