Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i don un

i still don un
my classmate asked me to help review her fren's English assignment
(deadline was last week, i handed in dy)
fine with me, i din bother asking who
i don mind doing the editing stuff at all
since she begged to help her fren
takkan say no meh
but when i found out who
i just don un
why wont U just ask me urself?
i would have gladly helped u
am i not ur fren?
but why the hassle to enquire my fren if i will help u?
my fren even begged me not to tell u that it was u who asked me
she said u will kill her if i do so...
huh???????
why??????
so ur a stranger to me now is it?
avoiding me? 
it's not like i never helped u with assignments b4
even before exams we helped each other rite?
apa sudah terjadi?
aku, betul-betul tak faham
my fren asked me not to bother
wat the hell? 
how could i do that?
u wan me to lose a fren like that ar?
am i even that kinda person...
PS: i'm not emo. just frustrated. nough said

No comments:

Post a Comment