Tuesday, July 21, 2009

roar~

something happened to me few days ago,
it's bout my body
no, i'm not complaining nor whining bout my shortness
that nite, i think i was sleeping on my bed
i woke up for no reason
tried to go to my comp
(normal routine, wake up dy must go comp 1st =p)
but i realise i couldn't move my legs
i forced myself and stood up
seconds later
i fell facing the floor
din really hurt
landed on my pillow
i do not know why
but i didn't even move an inch
SURPRISINGLY, i felt sleepy again....
wanted to sleep just like that =.="
mins later (i think) i saw someone at the door
i dunno who was it
no specs tat time, blur summor
my mom gua... she was just watching me from there
i told her to go sleep & ignore me
she thought i was sleeping on the floor i guess
haha...
i lay on the ground for MORE THAN 5 MINs
ugh
sien
wat went wrong that nite
no idea
i don even know how i got up and get bac to bed
lol
stupid rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment