Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'll be there

Good morning folks =)
an hour more till my tutorial class.. update first =)
HOR!!! CAUGHT RED HANDED SMOKING IN UTAR! =)
hmmm... i should hand in this pic to the admin =p
hahahaha... i'm not that bad k......
it is not a secret spot.. quite an open area..
damn daring leh my classmates... lol


minor cuts i had while assembling vic's comp..


so, went to a pet shop 2 days ago.
i love going there ^^ cause those pets are so freaking adorable...

buy meeeeee =( awww... sad puppy eyes...
(hmmm.. somehow hor.. reminds me of yinyin..
LOL! dunno why ga.. don kill me okie?)

awwwww... howling like a wolf...

isn't that just so sweeeeeet?

like snow wabbit

ahem ahem..
hohoho.. kononya.. aku sudah dinaik 'pangkat' HAHA...!
not bad bernard.. hidung kembang sikit dulu.. =p
haha.. jk only..
self praise is no praise XD

sigh.. i wanted to upload videos of mj's I'll be there
but macam tak boleh upload from youtube geh... kenapa wor...?
bernard.. why u so noob wan.. zzzzzz...
ohoh.. i remembered something humiliating...
yesterday i was napping in my English for Management lecture class
and i............... SNORED!!! =.="""
i don't even know... my classmate just woke me up halfway..
so i thought my lecturer called my name to answer questions..
but he said.. don sleep like that.. got sound.. i was like.. ohok..
nothing serious.. just my breath too loud gua..
then i sat down and continued my nap...
later after class.. he told me...
he said everyone was looking at me and laughed just now..
gosh.. paisehnya..
zzzzzzz... don wanna care ba..
u see.. i don/never took nap in any other classes wan lor...
ASK MY CLASSMATES!
so don blame me for doing so =D
haha

ok. gtg class.. hungry tim..

No comments:

Post a Comment