Monday, August 16, 2010

Sexuality

HOLAAAAAA!
the end of the busiest week ever~!!
glad that it ended not too bad
and so.. let me present you.. 
my 1st campaign =)





Annyeonghaseyo~







tsk tsk.. kids nowadays







ROFL? ahem, i see myke.








Yes gua..






the gals.. really know how to draw...






hmmm.. even for gays?






hahahahahaha







the gals really did a very very good job. 2 thumbs up!






rehearsal period =D







i still cannot believe i wore like this






my 'gay' partner from another scene
(that is a marriage certificate!)





(my rival at the other end =p)







Thank you everyone for making it such a memorable campaign
good teamwork and effort
nevertheless, FUN
It was great knowing you ppl.. 






damn.. my breast not big enough. LOL!








week 12. i just realised i still haven finish my Autumn's Concerto..
die lor die lor.. should i continue watching it?



1 comment: