Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ni jui shi wo de wei yi

<3



it took me.. quite some time
to save up for this
and finally my BaBy has arrived
tadaaaa~






i don have a camera =__="
gotta switch to my old phone to take this pic
but.. isn't she lovely???
she's WHITO-BELLI <3
so.. sweet looking. muax
stay with me.. forever kay....





weeeeeee~~~!
i was so happy when i finally get to see her







finally..
my passport.. 
i'll get to see u soon ccy <3
(damn i sounded so gay)








watched 'The Expendables' last sat
with 3 other guys
wanted to watch early show..
but thank god i was smart cause i know they will ffk me =D





Nevertheless...
IT WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE!
10/10
it's just so good..
maybe because i love gory kills
hahahahahaha... 
though they're really old
but they nailed it!




PS: i love my BaBy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment